You can get and fork the code on github.com/potsky/OpenInGitX
Open In GitX is a Mac OS X droplet for Finder and PathFinder.
When viewing a repository (or a subfolder of a repository) in Finder or PathFinder, click on the icon and the repository will open in GitX client.
You can install and use GitX client here.
- Install GitX
- Copy OpenInGitX.app in you Applications folder
- Drag the application OpenInGitX.app from the Application folder and drop it in the FInder or PathFinder toolbar
- That's it !
3. How to use
- When viewing a folder, click on the icon GitX in your toolbar
- GitX will open the Repository window even if the folder is not the root folder of the repository.
- If the current folder or all its ancestors are not a repository, you will be alerted.
This plugin is licensed under the GNU General Public License and is copyright 2013 potsky.